Dec 10, 2013
Governor of Riyadh honors STC for strategic sponsorship of Riyadh Economic Forum
HRH prince Khalid bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, Governor of Riyadh honored STC for its strategic sponsorship of the activities of Riyadh Economic Forum in its sixth session during the period of 9 through 11 of December 2013 at Riyadh Ritz Carlton hotel which was attended by a number of government officials, specialists, academics, businessmen and business women. The recognition plaque was received by Chairman and Managing Director of STC Group, Engineer/Abdulaziz bin Abdullah AL Sugair. Engineer AL Sugair expressed his happiness of this honoring indicating that STC sponsorship of the forum is out of its concrete conviction of the of supporting national events in line with leading role in supporting the national economy and as extension of its social responsibility role. HRH the Governor of Riyadh toured STC wing on the sidelines of the forum. It is to be noted that Riyadh Economic Forum has become a strategic intellectual center for discussing national economic issues via a practical scientific approach by following a different methodology based on brainstorming groups in order to contribute to binging about sustained economic development.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu