Jun 27, 2013
STC reinforces its sales outlets with QuickNet recharge vouchers
STC strengthened its sales outlets with QuickNet recharge cards in anticipation for the increasing demand on internet from customers during the summer vacation. The prepaid QuickNet recharge vouchers offered by STC form the first time in the kingdom, imposed itself as a new face of service recharge operations in the local market. It found a great acceptance since its launch last March. The vouchers are available in reasonable categories to fit all needs of internet, they are: one month unlimited internet class for SAR 150, three month unlimited internet for SAR300 for prepaid SIMs. STC offering, for the first time in Saudi Arabia, of prepaid QuickNet recharge vouchers is part of its leading role of enhancing the services and meeting the customer needs and a confirmation of STC concern about its customers by consistently improving the services in a way that satisfy all aspirations. It delivers internet services with speeds of up to 100 megabyte/s and superior coverage of populated areas. Furthermore, it takes into account the increasing demand on broadband internet services by covering the cities and significant areas with 3G and 4G networks.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu