Dec 17, 2017
Ministry of Communication and STC Signed an Agreement to Qualify 800 Student for Qualitative Jobs
The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, and STC signed a memorandum of understanding agreement to train 800 Saudi graduates’ students to qualify them for qualitative jobs that requires high skills in the Communication and IT sector. Signing ceremony was in the presence of Abdullah Alsawaha, Minister of CIT, and Dr.Khaled Biyari, STC Group CEO. It aims to enhance cooperation between the two parties to develop Saudi talents and achieve objectives of the National Transformation Program 2020 and vision 2030. Deputy Minister of planning and development Dr. Mohammad Almushaigh, and STC HR VP Ahmed Alghamdi signed the agreement, which includes a training program in Riyadh for four years in many domains in the CIT sector. The training is targeting those who meet the requirements of Saudi graduates from local and foreign universities. The agreement align with both parties strategy to enhance capabilities in CIT. The Ministry put a complete scenario for the beneficiaries of the initiatives and divided them into three categories: users, professionals, and experts. The Ministry relies on the knowledge and experience of STC Group in training and qualifications that are in line with the global digital transformation in the sector, National transformation program 2020 and the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia