Aug 01, 2017
A Partnership Between STC incubator “InspireU” and “Careem” to Support Entrepreneurs
InspireU, STC incubator, announced a partnership agreement with Careem, the biggest car booking provider in KSA. According to the agreement, Careem will provide free rides for the 40 entrepreneurs and members of arbitration committee dealing with “Inspire U”. The agreement is an initiative to support entrepreneurs and innovations as well as telecom and IT projects, as the region is witnessing accelerating growth in investments and innovations.
InspireU, which is fully supported by STC, provide to its joiners opportunities to benefit from consultations and trainings, in addition to providing office spaces and financing, in addition to opening new horizons for the participants among many other supportive initiatives. Careem was launched in 2012, and during the past years it grew over 30% Monthly, the team include 70K Saudi Captains providing the service in more than 50 cities around the Kingdom.
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia