Aug 01, 2017
A Partnership Between STC incubator “InspireU” and “Careem” to Support Entrepreneurs
InspireU, STC incubator, announced a partnership agreement with Careem, the biggest car booking provider in KSA. According to the agreement, Careem will provide free rides for the 40 entrepreneurs and members of arbitration committee dealing with “Inspire U”. The agreement is an initiative to support entrepreneurs and innovations as well as telecom and IT projects, as the region is witnessing accelerating growth in investments and innovations.
InspireU, which is fully supported by STC, provide to its joiners opportunities to benefit from consultations and trainings, in addition to providing office spaces and financing, in addition to opening new horizons for the participants among many other supportive initiatives. Careem was launched in 2012, and during the past years it grew over 30% Monthly, the team include 70K Saudi Captains providing the service in more than 50 cities around the Kingdom.
- A Partnership Between STC incubator “InspireU” and “Careem” to Support Entrepreneurs
- STC Net Income for the 2nd quarter increased 7.9% to reach SR 2.4 billion
- Governor of Qassim: STC is our strategic partner in implementing our new technical initiative
- STV being established with $500 million from STC
- As first service provider in the Middle East and North Africa, STC announces the successful trial of innovative 5G technologies