Oct 27, 2015
STC Launches Oracle for Resource Planning on Cloud Environment
launch of Oracle-based system service for resource planning on the Cloud with the aim to serve its own affiliates. By launching this service, STC affiliates will be able to liaise all resources, data and activities required to complete operational procedures such as accounting, procurement, finance, and human resources, all of which provide increased value added services and a tighter data security level.
- STV being established with $500 million from STC
- As first service provider in the Middle East and North Africa, STC announces the successful trial of innovative 5G technologies
- STC Net Income for the 1st quarter increased 5.4% to reach SR 2.5 billion compared to the same quarter last year, and distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies