Oct 27, 2015
STC Launches Oracle for Resource Planning on Cloud Environment
launch of Oracle-based system service for resource planning on the Cloud with the aim to serve its own affiliates. By launching this service, STC affiliates will be able to liaise all resources, data and activities required to complete operational procedures such as accounting, procurement, finance, and human resources, all of which provide increased value added services and a tighter data security level.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.