STC Regional Managers Convene for Quarterly Meeting
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) regional managers from across the Kingdom held their 2014 third quarter meeting at STC headquarters in the King Abdul Aziz Communication Complex in Riyadh. Eng. Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Alsugair, STC Chairman, attended the meeting, as well as the STC General Director.
Eng. Alsugair frequently underscores the importance of these quarterly meetings and applauds regional senior management and regional managers for their efforts to strengthen STC’s presence across the Kingdom. At the gathering, he commented that a key function of these meetings is to forge a strong connection between headquarters and regional offices to ensure that the company’s policies are effectively implemented on the local level. Eng. Alsugair encouraged attendees to actively seek innovative ways to offer the highest levels of service to both fellow employees and customers. He emphasized the importance of knowledge and experience sharing, and strengthening communication and cooperation between regions.
Regional managers exchanged opinions, expertise, and experiences, as well as discussed ways to strengthen cooperation between regional offices to enhance productivity. Collaboratively, regional managers have developed innovative strategies to increase sales and maintain STC’s competitiveness in the market.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent