Nov 06, 2017
STC InspirU and Riyadah Agrees to Support Digital Projects
Saudi Telecom Company (STC), represented by InspirU Business Incubator, announced signing an agreement with Riyadah institute to support and provide services for business entrepreneurs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The agreement stipulates that InspirU share with Riyadah the leading digital projects, which applied for the program, aiming to create supporting opportunities for digital projects and financing resources through Riyadah Institute. This will contribute in achieving the Kingdom`s vision. Eng. Nasser Alsaadon, from InspirU, and Eng. Saleh Alswayan, from Riyadah, signed the agreement. InspirU is one of STC's initiatives to support entrepreneurship and emerging projects in line with the Digital Transformation Plan and the Kingdom`s Vision 2030. The program provides a range of services to entrepreneurs including training, consulting and financing. Riyadah Institute is a national, independent, non-profit organization established by the Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources, Technical and Vocational Training, and co-founded by several companies, including STC.
- STC participates in Misk Global Forum as a technical sponsor
- Biyari: STC Focuses on Attracting the Saudi Talented People and Investing in the Digital Infrastructure
- Alsawaha: we appreciate STC`s Role in implementing our Plan to Deploy Broadband
- STC InspirU and Riyadah Agrees to Support Digital Projects
- STC Launches IPhoneX in the Kingdom Starting From Third of November