Aug 30, 2017
206% Increase of STC WIFI Spots in Makkah and Holy Sites
STC increased its coverage in Makkah and Holy Sites through latest technologies. The coverage included tunnels, bridges, and number of public utilities in “Mina” which will receive pilgrims starting from tonight to start their Tarwiah day. STC is facing the increasing demand for mobile data by increasing WIFI spots around Makkah and Madinah 206% comparing to last year. This will enable a high speed data flow to pilgrims and the workforces of all sectors who work on their service. STC is dedicating all its technical and human capabilities to serve pilgrims since their entry to the kingdom. It is also, keen in enhancing its network with high capacities to reach world countries. In this regard, the 4G network was increased in Makkah, Madinah, and Holy Sites.
- Dr. Biyari Reviews Digitization in an International Conference in Dubai
- A Million and 250 Thousands Users of STC Network on Arafa Day
- Alnasser: 25% increase in International Switches for Hajj
- 206% Increase of STC WIFI Spots in Makkah and Holy Sites
- Alnasser : 92% of Makkah`s Network is Supported by FTTH