Feb 25, 2016
Improving the collaboration between STC and Orange
Saudi Telecom Company “STC” signed an agreement with the French Telecom Company “Orange” with the purpose of reinforcing and strengthening the work relations between them as well as improving their collaboration in various areas of the Saudi market as they relate to products, digital services, business activities and skills development. The agreement was signed at the Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona between Dr. Khaled Hussain Al Biyari, STC Group CEO, and Mr. Marc Rennard, Deputy CEO, Orange Group.
The purpose of this agreement is to exchange experiences as well as the best improved practices regarding technology and marketing to enable the development of innovative products in various fields with the intention of enhancing services for different types of customers, whether they are individuals or corporations, that aim at providing support and at developing the ability of both groups to conduct business in various domains. This type of partnership with one of the largest Telecom companies in the world, stems from the Saudi Telecom group’s intention to adopt several strategic partnerships with the most well-known telecommunications and data technology firms, to meet its customers’ expectations, and to improve quality as well as the work level remaining consistent with the company’s strategic orientations, as well as contribute to supporting the national economy.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent