Nov 05, 2017
STC Launches IPhoneX in the Kingdom Starting From Third of November
STC announced, launching IPhoneX- the future of smart phones- featuring a revolutionary new design with a stunning all-screen display. The IPhoneX will be available starting from Friday November 3, at 8PM in Riyadh (exit 5 office, smart tower, altahliah office), Jeddah (altahliah office, Cornish office, and Aziz mall office), Dammam (alshatea Office, Khobar muntazah office), Khamis Mushait (bin jalalah center, alkhamis avenue). IPhone X features a gorgeous all-glass and stainless steel design with a beautiful 5.8-inch Super Retina display, A11 Bionic chip with neural engine for powerful machine learning, augmented reality and immersive 3D gaming experiences, wireless charging and Face ID, delivering an innovative and secure new way to unlock, authenticate and pay. The TrueDepth camera that enables Face ID brings Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting to the front camera for beautiful selfies with a depth-of-field effect and enables Animoji, which captures and analyzes over 50 different facial muscle movements to bring emoji to life in a fun new way. A redesigned rear camera with dual optical image stabilization includes a new color filter, deeper pixels, an improved Apple-designed image signal processor and features Portrait mode with Portrait Lighting allowing customers to capture stunning photos and videos. The all-glass front and back on iPhone X feature the most durable glass ever in a smartphone in two beautiful finishes, silver and space gray. STC maintains its compliance with the latest technologies and developments, by launching IPhoneX, the company is also, proud of its ability to present the best devices and strongest network.
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia