STC and Huawei Celebrate 10 Years of Successful Collaboration
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Huawei are commemorating the tenth anniversary of their Hajj services partnership. Dr. Khalid Al Bayari, STC Senior Vice President for Technology and Operations, and Dr. Liang Hua, President of Global Technical Service at Huawei, attended a celebration held at King Abdul Aziz Telecommunication Complex in Riyadh.
The event specifically observed two of the many important achievements of the partnership. The first is the launch of the Hajj Dashboard (Hajj Service Operations Center), which ensures quality services in the critical Hajj areas of Haram, Arafat, Mina, and Muzdalifah. They also commemorated STC’s success in managing a record volume of telecom traffic, which increased by 283% in comparison to last year and exhibited a 23% increase in users.
Dr. Al Bayari noted that STC and Huawei have together achieved breaking several records through launching the first service operations center in the Middle East, which was followed by a merger with STC’s operations team to improve Hajj services.
Dr. Hua expressed his appreciation and conveyed, “For over 20 years, Huawei has diligently worked to strengthen its partnership with STC. We are pleased to be part of the many successes achieved by STC, including the Hajj Assurance Application, which served millions of pilgrims.”.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu