Apr 06, 2015
The Minister of Health Praises STC for Supporting the National Healthcare Sector
The Minister of Health, His Excellency Ahmed Al-Khatib, hailed STC’s participation in the 3rd international Electronic Health (eHealth) conference, which took place from March 31 to April 1 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Riyadh.
Al-Khatib expressed his admiration of the cutting-edge information and communication technology solutions displayed on STC’s stand, highlighting that they help in revitalizing the healthcare sector in Saudi Arabia by enhancing its infrastructure.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.
- CITC Governor: STC is the Ideal Saudi ICT Representative in International Forums