Aug 28, 2017
200% Extra Credit for Pilgrims with Sawa“Ziyara
STC announced a special offer for the first time with “SAWA Ziyara” SIM cards, that are specialized for this year Hajj season. The offer will allow 200% extra credit with the first charge. “SAWA Ziyara” are available in all 336 sales outlets in Makkah and Madinah, Holy Sites, Mawaqeet, cities related to Hajj and Umrah (Jeddah and Madinah), in addition to (air, sea, land) ports around the kingdom.
1500 Saudi Salesmen are providing several sale services to the pilgrims, including “SAWA Ziyara”. They concentrate on pilgrims gathering places in Tawaf institutions, inside pilgrims companies, hotels, and buses to stay close to them. They also provide bundles of packages and mobile services, which pilgrims might need.
The company marketing services are supported by the high quality network coverage, which focus on Hajj and peak times, large community locations, with modern technologies. The 4G network provides a great flow of mobile data services in the central regions of Makkah and Medina, as well as in the holy sites.
- STC’s Net Income for Q1 2018 increased by 2.1% compared to the comparable quarter last year, and it distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter.
- STC announces collaboration with Nokia for a 5G network Launch in 2018
- LTE ADVANCED AND NB-IOT DRIVE STC 4G EXPANSION IN SAUDI ARABIA
- STC Enters into a New Chapter of Collaboration by Signing 5G MoU Agreement with Huawei
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) and Cisco Sign Strategic MoU to Bring the Benefits of 5G to Saudi Arabia