Aug 28, 2017
200% Extra Credit for Pilgrims with Sawa“Ziyara
STC announced a special offer for the first time with “SAWA Ziyara” SIM cards, that are specialized for this year Hajj season. The offer will allow 200% extra credit with the first charge. “SAWA Ziyara” are available in all 336 sales outlets in Makkah and Madinah, Holy Sites, Mawaqeet, cities related to Hajj and Umrah (Jeddah and Madinah), in addition to (air, sea, land) ports around the kingdom.
1500 Saudi Salesmen are providing several sale services to the pilgrims, including “SAWA Ziyara”. They concentrate on pilgrims gathering places in Tawaf institutions, inside pilgrims companies, hotels, and buses to stay close to them. They also provide bundles of packages and mobile services, which pilgrims might need.
The company marketing services are supported by the high quality network coverage, which focus on Hajj and peak times, large community locations, with modern technologies. The 4G network provides a great flow of mobile data services in the central regions of Makkah and Medina, as well as in the holy sites.
- Minister of CIT Launches (STC Solutions) Program for Cybersecurity
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
- STC BECOMES THE FIRST SAUDI ENTITY TO BE ADMITTED MEMBERSHIP TO THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORUM OF INCIDENT RESPONSE AND SECURITY TEAMS (FIRST).
- Appointing of Alnasser as a CEO of STC Group
- Elaf Al-Hazmi is the first STC female employee to get Saudi Driving Licence