Oct 19, 2015
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Visits STC Pavilion in Gitex
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, inaugurated Sunday the 35th edition of Gitex in Dubai. HH visited the pavilion of the Saudi Telecom Company (STC) where he was received by STC Group CEO Dr. Khaled Biyari along with a number of executives from STC and affiliates.
“STC Group is keen on being present at Gitex every year as the event has entrenched itself as an important regional platform for ICT decision-makers,” commented Dr. Biyari. “STC will sign regional and international strategic agreements to help maintain its leadership and to support its bid to provide creative services and technological solutions in ICT to individuals, enterprise customers as well as government,” added Biyari.
- As first service provider in the Middle East and North Africa, STC announces the successful trial of innovative 5G technologies
- STC Net Income for the 1st quarter increased 5.4% to reach SR 2.5 billion compared to the same quarter last year, and distributes SR 1 per share dividends for the 1st quarter
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time