May 05, 2015
Dr. Abdullah Bin Hasan Alabdulqader is the STC’s Chairman of the Board of Directors
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announced Dr. Abdullah Bin Hasan Alabdulqader as the STC's Chairman of the Board of Directors during the first meeting in its sixth session that been held on the evening of Monday, 15/7/1436 H corresponding to 04/05/2015 AD, and naming the Sub-committee depending on the functions and the approved authorities.
It is worth mentioning that Dr. Abdullah bin Hassan Alabdulqader is a member of number of other boards of directories and commissions. He is a head of Advisory Committee in the Capital Market Authority, and a member of Quality of Assurance Committee in the Organization for Certified Public Accountants. Dr. Alabdulqader worked as a professor at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, and was a member first Council administration of STC, and was a member of the first board of the Capital Market Authority, and Dr.Alabdulqader holds a Bachelor and Master of Business administration from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, and a PhD from the University of Colorado, USA.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent