May 05, 2015
Dr. Abdullah Bin Hasan Alabdulqader is the STC’s Chairman of the Board of Directors
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announced Dr. Abdullah Bin Hasan Alabdulqader as the STC's Chairman of the Board of Directors during the first meeting in its sixth session that been held on the evening of Monday, 15/7/1436 H corresponding to 04/05/2015 AD, and naming the Sub-committee depending on the functions and the approved authorities.
It is worth mentioning that Dr. Abdullah bin Hassan Alabdulqader is a member of number of other boards of directories and commissions. He is a head of Advisory Committee in the Capital Market Authority, and a member of Quality of Assurance Committee in the Organization for Certified Public Accountants. Dr. Alabdulqader worked as a professor at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, and was a member first Council administration of STC, and was a member of the first board of the Capital Market Authority, and Dr.Alabdulqader holds a Bachelor and Master of Business administration from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, and a PhD from the University of Colorado, USA.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) announces record throughputs in its 4G LTE Network through the successful deployment of Massive MIMO technology, in joint partnership with Huawei.
- Saudi Telecom Company (STC) collaborates with Oberthur Technologies (OT) and Huawei to pioneer solutions around eSIM technologies
- STC wins the Speed test Award for SAUDI ARABIA'S FASTEST MOBILE internet for the second time
- STC Receives Brand Finance Award As the Most Valuable Brand in the Middle East
- STC announces cooperation agreements with its major international partners and suppliers to build future expertise and transfer state-of-the-art knowledge to Saudi young graduates.