Mar 30, 2015
customer complain management iso for stc
STC has announced the acquisition of the Call Center Technologies department an affiliate of the Data Center Services & IT Operation general directorate the ISO 10002: 2004 for Complaint Handling in Call Centers Systems area. The award was granted by (Lloyd’s Register – LRQA) an independent, non-profit international organization vested with the honor of awarding this certification.
The certification was awarded on the 8th day of January 2015for three years. The certification was awarded after a full detailed review was conducted by Lloyd’s Register representative for the processes and procedures followed in the Call Centers Technologies department in relation with the complaint handling and after paying a number of visits and meetings with the concerned individuals to ensure the correct implementation of the processes & procedures and to ensure the compliance and adherence to the ISO standards in all complaint handling activities.
The objective behind these activities is to raise the quality level of the services offered by the call centers systems and to ensure its compliance with the ISO standards, in order to attain customers satisfaction and improve customers experience
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent