Oct 22, 2015
Cisco Awards STC Outstanding Self-Service Customer Experience
Cisco announced that it has bestowed upon the Saudi Telecom Company (STC), an award for “Outstanding Self-Service Customer Experience.” The certificate was awarded to STC during Gitex 2015 and was received Eng. Nasser Sulaiman AL Nasser, STC Senior Vice President of Technology and Operations, on behalf of STC.
STC self-service allows customers to take full charge of their transactions without the need for intervention by a service provider (operator) thus ensuring confidentiality and complete privacy. STC provides such services through advanced technologies from Cisco via more than 10,000 connection ports.
The certificate was awarded to STC for being the largest operator in the Middle East employing the self-service system. The percentage of completed self-services surpassed 80% of incoming calls to STC call centres. These services contribute to increasing customer satisfaction, enhancing customer experience and speeding up of service delivery. Additionally, they contribute to minimizing the operating expenses of large companies that provide services to millions of customers.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu