Sep 18, 2017
Dr. Biyari Reviews Digitization in an International Conference in Dubai
Dr. Khaled Biyari, STC Group CEO reviewed the recent developments in telecommunications and the role of telecom providers in conforming to Digitization, Which has become a new reality for developed societies all around the world. After launching (Telecoms World Middle East 2017) which takes place in Dubai on 18-19/9/2017, with an official sponsorship from STC, Dr. Biyari stressed that STC works steadily side by side with public and private sector in the Kingdom to establish a contemporary environment for the digital transformation, for its great role in different aspects of life in our time. The conference, which witnessed the participation of a number of executives and leaders in the ICT sector, is one of the most important international events that embrace the decision makers and communications technology experts. It is, also, one of the biggest occasions to meet with telecom providers from Middle East and around the world to work mutually and exchange expertise in different domains through holding meetings with key customers and partners. The conference is characterised this year by holding a conference of wholesale with the participation of senior executives from the world.
- Ministry of Communication and STC Signed an Agreement to Qualify 800 Student for Qualitative Jobs
- Khaled Biyari has been awarded The Industry CEO of the Year
- Biyari: STC Moves Confidently Towards Digitization and Achieving objectives of 2030 Vision
- STC Launches (1000 Volunteer) Campaign in Alignment with the Kingdom`s Vision 2030
- The Brightline Initiative Announces the Addition of Saudi Telecom Company - STC