Jun 21, 2014
VIVA and STC Officially Launch 4G LTE Roaming Services
STC and VIVA, Kuwait’s fastest-growing and most developed telecom operator, announced today that they have officially launched 4G LTE roaming data services. The launch of the service is an added value to both VIVA and STC customers and the agreement is the first of its kind between Gulf operators, and it reinforces VIVA’s leading role in providing its customers with the best telecommunication services via the 4G network. It also reaffirms STC’s leadership in the field of international roaming services and highlights its dedication to provide the best services, with the support of the company’s infrastructure. This agreement will enable customers of both companies to enjoy high speed internet bundles over high quality 4G LTE network to get the same experience locally and while roaming. VIVA- one of STC Group subsidiaries continues launching and innovating new services using the latest telecom technologies so that their customers are able to browse the internet via STC network wherever they are.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu