May 03, 2013
STC launched a 90-day offer to access Twitter free of data charges through Mobile.twitter.com. The service offers customers all internet applications to keep them constantly in touch with their friends and colleagues, as well as share interests, news and carry out discussions, anytime and anywhere directly from mobile device. “Twitter, Free Access Promotion” service is an interactive social service that allows STC customers to freely access tweeting, along with all the activities that they used to do on the original version, except streaming video files. “Prepaid, SAWA and LANA customers can access Twitter directly from their mobile handsets, without any additional expenses” said STC, noting that disabling videos in mobile devices provides customers with additional browsing speed. However, pictures within the tweets will be available for free within the promotion. STC is the only company in the Gulf and middle east region which offers this unique interactive service in collaboration with Twitter to enable all customers to easily communicate, participate and express their views on social media without any additional expenses or restrictions.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu