Nov 29, 2014
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Now Available in STC Stores
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has announced that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is available in its stores with new postpaid packages. Customers can obtain the smartphone for free via the Postpaid 400 plan with an 18-month contract, or they can purchase it without a plan for 2,799 SAR. The new Samsung Galaxy Note 4 runs on the Android 4.4 operating system, known as Kitkat, which provides the highest levels of performance. Galaxy Note 4 users enjoy a 5.7-inch super AMOLED screen, a 16-megapixel rear camera, and a 3.7-megapixel front camera, which is perfectly designed for selfies. STC introduces the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 as it continues to strengthen its strategic partnership with the Samsung, a leading innovator in smartphone manufacturing. As the telecom leader in the Saudi market, STC has a history of introducing valuable smartphone offers to its customers.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu