May 10, 2013
STC, prime sponsor of the International Telecom Week (ITW)
STC Group is going to be the main sponsor for the activities during the annual telecom week “ITW” to be held from 13th to 15th of May in Chicago – United States of America. The event will be attended by more than 5000 delegations from thousands of organizations representing over 150 countries worldwide. STC involvement, represented by Wholesale sector, in ITW aims at highlighting its latest leading services in the telecom sector in the region, and to provide an overview of offerings in the area of integrated communications and voice, IP, TV broadcast and to emphasize its position as a leading telecom service provider in the region. The participation of STC in this meeting is the biggest and most important in this distinguished presence of senior executives and directors of companies and service providers. It is to be noted that the International Telecom Week (ITW) is the meeting point of world telecom community for the wholesale sector as participants form different wholesale specialties and voice operators in addition to internet providers, online voice service providers and technology partners from the markets of voice services, data, satellites, marine & land communication networks and landlines participate in the event.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu