Qitaf customers to reap rewards with Qitaf-Domino’s Pizza Campaign
STC and Specialized Catering Services (SCS) Establishment today launched the “Qitaf-Domino’s Pizza campaign” where for only 500 points, Qitaf customers can enjoy three medium pizza pies, a 2.25 liter Pepsi and a piece of dessert. The campaign comes as part of STC’s commitment to bring Qitaf customers tangible rewards with exclusive offers and services from STC Success Partners in Saudi Arabia. Specialized Catering Services (SCS) Establishment, the master franchise of Domino’s Pizza across the region, emphasized that the campaign is designed for loyal customers to reap rewards with the Qitaf program. The company also underlined its partnership with STC and its impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty as customers can now exchange Qitaf points at all Domino’s outlets. STC Customers can acquire Qitaf e-vouchers from all Domino’s Pizza outlets across the Kingdom. STC launched Qitaf program to 20 million customers, offering them high quality services, through 36 partners and at more than 3,300 outlets.
- STC Announces the successful conduct of a 5G test, reaching a phenominal speed of 70 Gega bit per second
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent