Dec 07, 2014
Governor of Riyadh Honors STC for Sponsoring International Day of Persons with Disabilities Events
His Royal Highness Prince Turki bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, Governor of Riyadh Province, commended STC for its sponsorship of 2014 International Day of Persons with Disabilities, which was held at the Marriott Hotel. Eng. Imad Al-Ouda, Vice President of the Regulatory Affairs Sector, received the honorary plaque in the presence of His Excellency Dr. Yusuf bin Ahmed Al-‘Uthaymeen, Minister of Social Affairs, and officials from charitable and social organizations throughout the Kingdom. STC’s sponsorship of this event aims to increase awareness of the rights of children with disabilities, to draw attention to this cause, and to dispel misconceptions about those living with disabilities. STC also spotlighted the importance of integrating children with disabilities into mainstream society by showcasing their skills and honoring their creative talents. As a noted leader in corporate social responsibility (CSR), STC supports social and humanitarian events that benefit communities throughout the Kingdom and abroad.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu