Al Ghuniem appointed new CEO of STC Group
Saudi Telecom Co. (STC ) Board of Directors has announced the appointment of Dr. Khaled Bin Abdulaziz Al Ghuniem as the Chief Executive Officer of STC Group effective June 18, 2012. Al Ghuniem has held various senior positions prior to his new post at STC Group , such as chief executive officer of Al-Elm Information Security Company. He holds a bachelor degree in computer science from King Saud University , and both Masters and PhD degrees in Electrical and Computer Science from Carnegie Mellon University in the US. He was a full time consultant for the Ministry of Defense and Aviation, as well as an associate professor at the Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences in King Saud University. Al Ghuniem is also a member in the boards of directors of various local companies and associations, and handled a range of consultancy and voluntary roles. The STC Board of Directors has also announced that as a part of the appreciation and consideration of Eng. Saud Al Daweesh desire and personal circumstances, his resignation was approved and effective immediately starting June 6, 2012.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu