Dec 18, 2013
STC launched the advanced 4G router for free within the unlimited QUICKnet package valid for 14 months.
STC now offers its customers the advanced 4G router for free within the QUICKnet package, which is available for only SR 1,600 and valid for 14 months. This offer is in line with STC’s efforts to provide products and services that go with various packages and meet diverse needs. This offer enables new QUICKnet data SIM card customers to get the advanced QUICKnet router with dual 4G network frequency support (1800 and 2300) which is also compatible with the 3G network. This offer is also part of previously launched services and packages that have various features and different subscription periods. In line with STC’s strategy to follow a customer-oriented approach, the company continuously strives to meet the needs of its customers. Thus, it always aims to develop services that fulfill its customers’ wishes by offering them a wide range of services to choose from. And thanks to STC’s vast infrastructure and wide coverage, the company recently launched 4G LTE for the first time in the Middle East and North Africa - introducing its customers to a whole new world of communication.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu