Jun 23, 2013
STC continues offering unlimited 4G internet starting from SAR100 monthly
The offer of STC LTE router along an open QuickNet SIM bundle against SAR1400 for 14 months, saw a great acceptance equivalent to the importance of the first offer of its kind in the telecom market in Saudi Arabia and the region. The offer enables postpaid customers get and open QuickNet bundle along a postpaid data SIM as well as LTE router against a monthly subscription of SAR160 for 12 months. This comprehensive grand offer vindicated the continuous leadership of STC in broadband services and the benefits gained by STC customers using unlimited 4G internet along a free QuickNet router starting from SAR100. It also emphasizes STC lead and great role in delivering various bundles and produces. The launch of this offer to STC customers falls within its strategy of customer centricity and a confirmation of its concern for the customers by satisfying all their needs and consistently enhancing the services to meet all aspirations. This allows the customer multiple unrestricted choices supported by STC enormous infrastructure that enabled it to make a strong and overall coverage as well as launching the superior 4G LTE service for the first time in in the Middle East and North Africa.
- Strategic Alliance Between STC and GE in Industrial Internet Technologies
- STC showcasing latest innovative solutions at GITEX 2016
- STC Solutions Ranks 1st in IT Services provision market
- STC achieved the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for the Largest human image of a country/continent
- Al-Suwaiyel Inaugurates Most Modern Marine Cable in Yanbu