Dec 05, 2017
STC Launches (1000 Volunteer) Campaign in Alignment with the Kingdom`s Vision 2030
Simultaneously with the International Volunteer Day, STC Launched a 1000 Volunteer campaign, that aims to enhance the positive interaction between employees and their society in line with the Kingdom`s vision 2030 that aims to reach a million volunteer.
Corporate Communication GM in STC, Abdullah Alfahad, stated: “The expertise, knowledge and skills of STC’s employees in various fields enable them to innovate and add value in many areas of volunteering including charity”. He added: “we are quite confident that "1000 volunteers" will be a new start for our employees to continue their positive role in the Kingdom's society and promote values of giving as well as to contribute effectively to achieving one of the objectives of the Kingdom`s vision 2030 to reach a million volunteer”.
The campaign comes within STC Social responsibility initiatives that aim to create partnership with the society and increase its chances of growth and development through sustainable development projects.
- STC celebrating a Mega Agreements for 2018 Projects with its Strategic Partners (Huawei, Ericsson, Nokia)
- STC BECOMES THE FIRST SAUDI ENTITY TO BE ADMITTED MEMBERSHIP TO THE WORLD-RENOWNED FORUM OF INCIDENT RESPONSE AND SECURITY TEAMS (FIRST).
- Appointing of Alnasser as a CEO of STC Group
- Elaf Al-Hazmi is the first STC female employee to get Saudi Driving Licence
- STC Inaugurates a Modern Data Centre with Global Standards