How to Recharge:
- Use the form below to recharge online.
- Recharge cards: Enter *155* recharge card number* ID number#, then press 'call'
- Recharge by sending an SMS to 1500: Send an SMS to 1500 including *155* recharge card number* ID number#
- Call 1500 choose 'Recharge' from the menu, and enter the recharge card number and then your ID number
- To recharge your SAWA from postpaid line: send an SMS to 900 as follows: *144*(Number of the line number you want to recharge)*(amount)*(ID Number or Residence Number related to the number you want to recharge)#
Valid ID Types:
- Saudi National ID
Other Recharge methods:
through All Saudi Bank:
- Your Bank app on your mobile device
- Your Bank ATM machine
- Self-deposit machine (for non - Bank customers)
- Calling your Bank service number.
You can recharge with the credit card.
You can recharge your Sawa directly through My STC with Visa/MasterCard.
It is available in our sales offices, in addition to the below retail stores:
- One - Card
- The electronic recharge devices available across the Kingdom.
Double your internet usage with postpaid 100 and 200 plans for existing and new STC customers
Your comprehensive guide to prominent offers, devices and Sales offices. Read the latest issue.