If you’re visiting the Kingdom, you don’t have to buy a separate local SIM card anymore. With this service, you can add a local Saudi number to your country’s SIM card to make and receive international and local calls simultaneously. You can charge this number easily through SAWA prepaid recharge cards.
- No subscription fees.
- No settings.
- Two numbers on the same SIM card.
- When you choose one of STC networks, you will receive a welcome SMS inviting you to call 1500.
- Call 1500 to listen to the service description, then request the free service activation.
- Once the service is activated, you will immediately get SR 5 of credit for free.
- To make calls from your local number, press *1 followed by the number you want to call.
- To keep your new local number for a longer period, recharge using Sawa prepaid recharge cards, available at all STC Sales Offices or authorized dealers.
- Within and outside STC network at all times: 0.6 SAR/minute.
- Video calls within STC network: 0.9 SAR/minute.
For international calls.
- You can recharge your local line using SAWA prepaid recharge cards (SR 10, 20, 50, 100 and 300) available everywhere in the Kingdom by calling 1500 and follow the given instructions.