- Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)
- 9.7” QHD 2048 x 1536) Super AMOLED
- 8MP Back Camera, 3264 x 2448 Auto focus.
- 2.1MP Front Camera 1440p@30fps
- 32GB ROM ; 3GB RAM microSD, up to 128GB
- Accelerometer, gyro, compass Sensor
- TouchWiz UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- 237.3 x 169 x 5.6 mm (392 g)
- Gold & Black Color
PLANS & PRICES
|Package features||Postpaid 100||Postpaid 200||Postpaid 400||Postpaid 1000|
|Device Price 12 month||SR1699||SR1399||SR199||Free|
|Device Price 18 month||SR1549||SR1099||Free||Free|
Customers eligible for a smartphone with the bundles
- Customers rated one star or more can receive the smartphone with a cash discount for postpaid 100 and postpaid 200 packages.
- Customers rated three stars or more can receive the smartphone with a cash discount for postpaid 400 and postpaid 1000 packages.
|Bundle||Postpaid 100||Postpaid 200||Postpaid 400||Postpaid 1000|
|Highest limit of deduction (The amount of cash retrieval) for 12 month subscription contract||300 SR||600 SR||1800 SR||3500 SR|
|Highest limit of deduction (The amount of cash retrieval) for 18 month subscription contract||450 SR||900 SR||2700 SR||N/A|
- All the above-mentioned is subject to STC customer segmentation and the availability of devices.
- In case the customer wants to end the contract after changing to a new package, a cancellation fee will be charged according to the original package to which the customer is already subscribed.
Changing your Device
- For the Postpaid smart devices packages: the value of the discount given to the customer would be divided by the number of months of the original contract term. The result will be multiplied by the number of remaining months.
A customer with special needs is receiving a discount on one of the old plans and now upgrades to a Postpaid plan; will the discount continue or should it be re-activated?
The discount continues and doesn’t need to be re-activated.
What if I got a monthly discount and now want to cancel the contract?
You can cancel the contract immediately without paying any penalty fees, and the monthly discount will be stopped immediately.
Do I have to pay the amount in cash?
No. if you cancel the contract, the amount due will be added to the bill. The employee can print a payment request from Tawasul. Note that any payments from the customer will be used to settle this amount first.
Do I have to pay a penalty fee if I want to cancel the smart devices contract?
- A customer got a cash discount
- Postpaid 400 plan
- The contract duration is 18 months
- The device price is SR2,000
- The discount value paid to the customer is SR2,000 in cash
- Cancellation period: after 9 months
- The customer will pay SR1,000, which is the remaining amount of the discount for the remaining months of the contract duration.
Help and Support
We are happy to help you
What's On of February
File size : 3.94 MB