- Make all calls (Local, National, International or Mobile).
- Enables you to manage the calls cost.
- Make calls from any phone in any place or time.
- If Marhaba cards are not available, you may use Sawa cards with the same steps and features.
Service charges:There are no service fees.
Marhaba and SAWA call charges are as follow:
|Local calls (Inside city)||SR0.50/minute or any part of it|
|National calls (inside Kingdom)||SR0.20/minute (charged for each second)|
|International calls||Same as landline price for each country with 25% discount|
|Mobile calls (STC/other operators)||SR0.40/minute (fees charged for each second)|
|700 Numbers||Same as landline fees|
|800 Numbers||Same as landline fees|
|9200 service and Wagti Salati service||SR0.20/minute (chrged for each second)|
Where to buy:
- Shops, Supermarkets and Grocery stores.
- It can also be obtained through STC Express recharge machines available at retail stores and STC sales office.