BlackBerry allows the customer to stay connected with others and access their email while on the move. Furthermore,
is a comprehensive handset that is used as a mobile device, an Internet browser and an organizer for documents and meetings.
BlackBerry provides an instant download of email messages automatically to the device.
BlackBerry offers integrated wireless access to the Internet to arrange business information and communications, including email, mobile, intranet, Internet, desktop organizer, calendar, and data applications.
BlackBerry ensures the utmost productivity to the business through:
- Checking the email even while roaming outside the Kingdom.
- Browsing the Internet through BlackBerry handset.
- Instant messaging with other BlackBerry users through BlackBerry Messenger.
- Opening attachments without having to download them, which reduces space consumption by data.
- Includes essential applications, such as MS Office basic package and many other business applications.
Blackberry is compatible with a wide range of third party applications.
About BlackBerry Enterprise Solution
The BlackBerry Enterprise Solution is the leading wireless solution for connecting professionals to their customers, colleagues, and to information that drives their business via mobile phones.
BlackBerry Enterprise Solution provides an ‘always-on’ secure wireless solution extending corporate data and applications to mobile users including:
- Sales force automation
- Field force automation
- Document management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Activation of BlackBerry Service
- Call 909, account manager or sales officer.
- Install and connect the BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) to the email server at customer site to support the required number of users.
- Provision of SIM cards and smartphones for the BlackBerry service.
- The BES administrator will send an email including the password generated from the BES.
- Open the enterprise activation icon from the BlackBerry smartphone and insert
your corporate email address and password received from the BES administrator. The BlackBerry smartphone will then be configured automatically.
- After registration, visit www.aljawal.blackberry.com and add your personal email.
Adding Your Personal Email
- After registration, visit www.aljawal.blackberry.com
- Click on “create new account”.
- Read the conditions.
- Click on “I have read and understand the Legal Terms and Conditions”, and then click on “I Agree”.
- Enter your device PIN and IMEI.
- Enter your username and password.
- Add your personal email accounts or use the available service’s email account. In the second case, your address should be in the form of email@example.com
For more information and service requests:
- Call your account manager.
- Call us on 909.
- Visit any of our Business Sales Outlets.
- Order the service through Service Request Form.