This service enables businesses to connect multiple sites both nationally and internationally by creating a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Furthermore, the International IPVPN supports multiple enterprise applications including Internet, data, voice and video.
International IPVPN is available virtually “anywhere” in the world. International locations that do not have an STC Point of Presence (POP) can be accessed through established POPs for STC’s IPVPN provided by the company’s international partners.
- Single Network: International IPVPN supports business communications and increases savings by eliminating the need for multiple networks with multiple interfaces and multiple management systems. In addition to that, STC’s international partners ensure that businesses receive the best calling rates for international calls to the company’s VPN.
- Contract Discount: International IPVPN offers discounts on two, three or five-year contracts.
- Connectivity Everywhere: International IPVPN service allows all of your sites worldwide to be connected to each other. Thus, the service eliminates the need for expensive multiple point-to-point leased line connections.
Scalability And Flexibility
International IPVPN offers flexibility via the “buy as you need and buy as you grow” motto, whereas scaling occurs by increasing the bandwidth.You can add or remove sites according to the demands of your business and easily add new applications to your network to support your business changes.
Security And Reliability
International IPVPN from STC offers an advanced, highly secure network that uses the state-of-the-art Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology to increase the security and reliability of data transmissions.
STC offers 2 types of the International IPVPN service:
- STC operates 11 POPs in the Gulf region, perceived as an extension to its national IPVPN network, enabling its customers in 11 international locations to communicate through STC’s national IPVPN network.
- STC has also partnered with 4 international telecommunication companies to connect their global IPVPN network to STC’s national IPVPN. These global partners serve as an extension to STC’s national IPVPN network, which enables customers to be connected to their offices anywhere in the world.
International IPVPN Technical Details:
International IPVPN caters to divers the needs of all kinds of networks. For example, it offers applications, such as voice, video, and mission-critical applications that generally require real-time computing, where it prioritizes applications through a traffic-based Internet system.
To offer businesses a seamless experience, STC provides the following:
Quality of Service (QoS)
STC’s International IPVPN Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes the different types of data depending on the different application classes and the best network usage for the company to meet the specific requirements of the various types of data traffic.
Advanced Network Availability:
The STC International IPVPN service offers both “Layer 3 IPVPN” and “Layer 2 IPVPN” services that provide the Point-to-Point (PLL) and Point-to-Multipoint (VPLS) service. These services enable businesses to define their VPN in order to meet the needs of businesses with international communication.
For more information and service requests:
- Order the service through Service Request Form.
- Activate the service through the My STC portal .
- Visit any of our business sales outlets.
- Call your account manager.
- Call us on 909 or +966114525750 if you’re outside the Kingdom or customer of another operator.