It is the service of sending telegraphs from a customer to another either locally or internationally by calling phone telegraph center on 969 in both Arabic and English languages through landline, mobile, Fax or E-mail.
A telegraph is a formal document that is accredited legally. It is also a means of linking social relations by sending a condolence or a well-wishing telegraph. Further more, it is a way linking senior officials in the country.
Firstly, Local Telegraphs:
Ordinary Telegraphs cost (50 Halas) per word.
Urgent Telegraphs, on demand, cost (1 Riyal) per word.
Saving life telegraphs such as (Medical Evacuation – death penalty waiving – floods & calamities – treatment requests) for free.
Secondly, International Telegraphs:
Service Conditions & Exceptions:
- Formal Telegraphs will only be sent by the landline owner.
- Receiving call and sending telegraphs can not be done through SAWA.
- The customer shall call 969 Phone Telegraph Center, then follow the available options on the system and choose the way the customer wanted.
- Send a fax to 969 center.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Through STC Online website
Service Activation & Deactivation:
Call Phone Telegraph Center on 969
Or through STC Online